Re: (ET) FRont Steering bearing replacement

Your suggestion made me think of something. I removed the front batteries
and unfastened the panel that the solenoids mount to. That let the sector
assembly move forward a bit more and allowed me to get the assembly out.
Thanks!

What a mess.  I have a lot of cleaning up to do.

-SteveS