Re: (ET) ET Headlights

David & all,

Installed the new LEDs and cut new plastic clear lenses for the lamps.
I'd say brightness is slightly improved over the standard incandescent,
but not by a huge amount.  Probably some of the improvement may be due to
the colder light quality, but there may be some increase in absolute
brightness.

Since I don't really do much at night, I will probably run these until
something dies, however if I was looking for a substantial improvement I
would look elsewhere.  Maybe to the ones Eric Adams recently posted
about...

I very nearly went with an off-road LED light bar that would have been
similar in cost to the two of these bulbs and may well have been a better
light.  I would say that if the brightness of these new bulbs had been
focused specifically on the turf, it might be adequate for dusk/dark
mowing.  But of course, it is just as limited by the stock reflectors as
the stock bulbs are.  Oh well - at this price point I don't mind a bit of
trial-and-error.

Best,

Steve