Re: (ET) ET Headlights

Not for nothing the incandescents in mine are GE 1076, rated 12v.  Bright, perfect.
Jack

On Feb 17, 2016, at 8:16 PM, RJ Kanary wrote:

                      I took the low budget, brute force approach here. A low profile European automotive battery that was mounted to a board atop the front ET batteries.  Just fit safely under the hood.  A 40 A two way radio fuse holder, a pair of NAPA rubber utility lamps mounted on either side of the aluminum casting / grille, restuffed with 4509 Av Landing lamps. ( 100W each.), all connected with #12 wire.

                          I charged the lighting battery with another charger, to keep things simple, plus avoid any issues with dimming due to any ET loading.
                          Simple, but elegant. :)

RJ