Re: (ET) One cell frozen in the whole pack

Tri-state battery are my best choice here in Delaware.  They have at least one MD store & I'm sure they'll be happy to quote you price & availability over the phone.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way, other than as a satisfied customer, but considering how often I've recommended them maybe I should ask for a kickback! :D

--Charlie