Re: (ET) One cell frozen in the whole pack

My ET15 was running at the top of its game this summer after putting all new micro switches in the throttle and new clips on all if the boards.

Now in the -20 to + 10 weather we have had, it run for a very short time, only about 1 medium 2 lane driveway when I use to do 3+.

When I examine the batters tonight  and find on shot, is there a general consensus regarding manufacturer/ brand and type of 6 volt batteries to get?

To the best of my mind, I have had Diehards, Exide’s, etc.

I haven’t kept track of the last 4 sets  how many years we had them for.  I will now that the cost have gone up so much.

Thanks for you input,

Hank

Ralston Agency, Inc.

cid:image001.jpg@01D03654.01E45B80

*Email: Hank RalstonAgency com

( (585) 697-0880

( Cell  414-0880

) Web: http://www.ralstonagency.com

"You'll appreciate our insurance solutions."

95 Allens Creek Road, Building 2, Rochester, NY 14618

NOTICE:  The information contained in this transmission is confidential and/or legally privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it and notify us by phone or return e-mail immediately.