Re: (ET) One cell frozen in the whole pack

On 2/19/2015 2:39 PM, Hank Ralston wrote:
When I examine the batters tonight  and find on shot, is there a general
consensus regarding manufacturer/ brand and type of 6 volt batteries to
get?

I love my flooded NiCDs. They just roll regardless of the temps or load. 90 of them seem to be enough for just about anything (90ah capacity, 36 volts).

Also try charging your batteries just before use: It can warm up the cells and lead acid doesn't like the cold much.