Re: (ET) Mower deck crisis!

I did initially chat with Keith Steig here in town, and he has one of the new decks from Bill/Jim... unfortunately Jim doesn't have any left, though he still has everything needed to build more if there's enough interest.

I got a lot of feedback and offers from the list, thanks - I'm sorry I wasn't able to follow up until now. I have a lead fairly nearby in MN, so hope to be able to check that out early next week.

Graham