(ET) Finished Wheelhorse C-185

I have completed my C-185 Restoration. I would like to thank Mr. Richard Shaffer , Mr. Michael Shaffer, Mr. Harold Zimmerman and all the folks on this web site for the information and parts. With the information
and parts I was able to bring this C-185 back from the brink of destruction. The restoration made this unit like new. I took it out to the county fair grounds to a antique Tractor show and pulled a 3,000 Lb. weighted sled
150 ft. I could have pulled it further but the front end came off the ground. It was the only Electric Tractor there and it really impressed the judges and the spectators.

Thanks again

Ron Chapman
Flint Mich.