Re: (ET) Midwest Fall Meet

I returned from my first-ever Electrak swap meet yesterday. I didn't sell all the stuff I brought, and I didn't find what I was looking for (chain saw) but got some good leads from someone who will sell one, and I bought something I didn't really need. That sounds like a typical swap meet, doesn't it?

All in all, I really enjoyed it, and enioyed meeting other guys with an interest in Electraks. I made a trade for a front mounting bracket, and will finally be able to mount my snow blower on my New Idea tractor. And I got some good information about putting a Curtis controller on my tractor, and I learned that my New Idea lift motor is 18 volt, not 36 volt.

I want to thank Chad and Karen Bush, and his parents Chuck and Debbie Sweet, for putting this on for us, and for the great lunch they prepared.

I am looking forward to next years swap meet.

Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN (165 miles from the swap meet)