(ET) More wood cutting, much better

Charged the tractor to full last night, and had no problem driving into the forest and cutting some wood. I used the 14 inch Craftsman saw plus inverter, seemed to work well. Beginning to wonder if I want to replace the chain on the 12 inch elec-trac saw or sell it to someone.

I mean I like the Elec-trak chainsaw, but the cable is long and thick, and the 12 inch chain is a bit on the short side. Ah well, I'll think about it. Although if anyone wants to trade a front-end loader please drop me a line :-)

But I will say that the tractor has exceptional power. Pulling a full trailer load of logs up a hill points out just how much power these tractors have. Very nice. And quiet.

Chris