Re: (ET) Midwest Fall Meet

Chad, I plan to be there with two tractors, one for sale and one for show and to ask questions about. I may also bring a few extra decks (no motors) and maybe some other parts. I will be looking for a chain saw, but doubt if I will see one. Also could use a front mounting bracket for a snow blower on a New Idea tractor - will trade for ElecTrak bracket.

Google tells me it is 155 miles to your place, and gives these directions from US 127:

Turn left onto OH-49 S  13.5 mi
Turn left onto Castine-Gordon Rd (C 21) 0.5 mi
Continue onto W Frederick-Garland Rd (C 48) 0.5 mi
Turn left onto OH-721 N
Destination will be on the left   269 feet
Just in case I get lost I will take your phone number along.
See you there
Erv Troyer   Lagrange, IN
Chad Wrote:

I wanted to send out a reminder for the Fall meet coming up this Saturday, September 28th. If anyone has any questions, is looking for anything particular, or needs help with directions, please call me this week at 937-478-6441. .....
Midwest Fall Swap Meet starting at 10AM
6914 State Route 721 (Ohio 721 for some GPS)
West Milton, OH 45383