From: Robert Troll <roberttroll hotmail com>
To: bhaines <bhaines nycap rr com>; elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Tue, Feb 19, 2013 1:54 pm
Subject: Re: (ET) ER8-36 deck motors

It is probably not the best idea..... I would not need to lower the motors, i would actually have to raise them a little bit.  On the older deere decks the blade sits pretty close. Here is a good shot of the underside of the 50''. http://www.benchtest.com/images/under_deck.jpg ;;

I guess my biggest concern is would the 42'' deck motors be able to handle the 17-3/16" blade? Seeing as the ER8-36 blade is 18 inches and the same HP has the others.