Re: (ET) ER8-36 deck motors

Still a tough question to answer.  If all of the deck motors have the same
flange location, with the JD blades (and probably shims so that they fit
the ET's bolt), and if there is enough room to lift the deck with the
lower flanges on...then yes.  Lifting the deck after install will be the
big issue.  I've seen the motors installed from _below_ and shims added to
lower them further.  Without knowing the clearances I still can't say if
it's a good idea or not.