Re: (ET) E20EA troubles - and here comes the snow!

Normally a Craftsman plow, modified and repaired... lots.  But it's on another machine for now.

So even though the E20 *can* work (problem found, repair to follow, but I need to dig it out) I sparked up the E-15. I put a golf car controller in it years ago, but no field weakening. So it's buttery smooth, but kinda slow. And the batteries in it are six or more years old, so work time per charge is a little shorter than it used to be.

But what a tractor. Slow and steady!

Next year I will try to have the combo platter (for the first time in about four years): E20 with a 44" thrower (chains, weighted with a SECOND string of batteries) and the E15 will get its new batteries, a Curtis shunt controller (which has been sitting and waiting for years), and will have the plow (with chains and weight).

Wonder Twins.

Maybe new matched vee-belts all around, too!

40-y-o CB-3 failure notwithstanding, these tractors are so great!