Re: (ET) E20EA troubles - and here comes the snow!

RJ, Larry, Walt, Nick, all,

THANKS!

I'm sure it's something stoopid, but I haven't figured it out yet! I did check the keyswitch, brake switch, and seat switch... all are good, all are making.

There's only one other suspect in the path to ground. The schematic RJ sent sure points a finger at "CB-3 in motor"... what the heck? A low-current circuit breaker "In Motor"? I'll know soon enough... I have to suit up again to get out there and under the thing to have a look.

I hope you all are safe and well in snow or not, and thanks again for your replies,

LOVE THOSE TRACTORS!

-Max