Re: (ET) E20EA troubles - and here comes the snow!

2' easily here, west of Boston.

Curiouser and curiouser: Bypassing the big circuit breaker on the motor, CB-3 on the E20EA, changed... nothing.

HOWEVER... (as Buckminster Fuller used to say, "you can't know *less* after you do an experiment!") I observed unexplainable (so far, by me) behavior: The VOLTMETER cut out when I disconnected wires from CB-3. According to the schem, the path to ground for the VM has nothing to do with CB3! I'm sure it is thoroughly relevant... somehow! (The fact that it worked when I parked it seems crazier than ever.)

I wish I didn't have to debug out in the snow. Not that it isn't kinda purdy as the clear, high pressure air starts to move in. It's that cool, particle-laden breeze that's tough.