Re: (ET) 36 to 14 volt DC-DC converter (was Today's lessons with heavy snow)

These kind of observations give me an ear to ear grin.You have the braintrust that was the OPEO,using technology firmly rooted in the Forties,using the pencils, papers and sliderules for the basis of their engineering and design decisions, that 21st Century technology has yet to better in a cost effective manner. <VBG>

RJ