Re: (ET) Today's lessons with heavy snow

I picked up a snow thrower several years ago.  Tried it once.  It clogged
repeatedly, so I gave up on it.  I figured that the following summer I'd
clean all the rust out and put some kind of nice slick finish on the
inside
so the snow would slide through more easily.

To finish clearning the driveway, I put the dozer blade on.  Since then
I've
never felt the need to fuss with the snow thrower further.  For me the
blade
does a perfectly fine job.  Others who get larger quantities of snow might
do better with the thrower.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA