Re: (ET) Today's lessons with heavy snow

Thanks for the report - always interesting to hear of other's experiences.
 Glad it worked so well for you.  It's probably just my lack of technique,
but I found the blade challenging to use.  The blade always seemed to
overpower the front wheels ability to steer, and I often ran out of places
to shove the snow (or the tractor couldn't shove the pile far enough to
the side.  Finally gave up & went back to my 2-stage gas blower.  As I
said, though, it could well have been just me.

Steve