(ET) Mower motor bearing

I've got a new problem:
I need help in figuring out the part number of the bearing I need. One of the motors on my E-12 deck needs a new lower bearing. The motor is one of the skinny ones, 3 5/16 " in diameter. I cannot find any kind of number on the bearing. I thought all bearings had a part number on the edge of the outer race. But not this one. It has no markings whatever.The outside diameter of the outer race is about 1 7/8", the inside diameter of the inner race is about 3/4". The width of the bearing is 1/2". I will appreciate any help I can get on identifying it and advice as to where to buy a new one.

Thanks,
Bill Alburty E-12 Kansas