Re: (ET) More on mower cutting height

Bill,
My first ET and mower were circa 1973 with the thinner mower motors.  Sold everything when we moved to Hongkong and became an owner again in '99, this time buying a fat-motored mower from Gunn.  To me the carcase was more substantial.  Later sold this mower to a list member, it weighed 150 lbs before crating.  My current WH mower seems an exact copy.  I think Harold or Jim Coate could confirm this or set me straight.
Cheers, Jack