Re: (ET) Mower motor bearing

Bill,

I got bearings for my short fat motors from Harold at Clean Power.  Didn't have to find numbers.  The Electric Tractor Store might have them too.  If it was me I'd get three sealed bearings and replace them all while the deck is down.  The sealed ones survive deck washes much better.

Caution:  When I did mine I accidentally cut an armature wire because the puller gets really close to the windings.  It should be easy to avoid, but you need to be aware of it and pay attention.  (A used armature, also from Harold, was cheaper than a rewind.)

Chris