Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 23:11:02 -0500
From: Bill Alburty <willaim kc rr com>
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Mower motor bearing

I've got a new problem:
I need help in figuring out the part number of the bearing I need. One
of the motors on my E-12 deck needs a new lower bearing. The motor is
one of the skinny ones, 3 5/16 " in diameter. I cannot find any kind of
number on the bearing. I thought all bearings had a part number on the
edge of the outer race. But not this one. It has no markings
whatever.The outside diameter of the outer race is about 1 7/8", the
inside diameter of the inner race is about 3/4". The width of the
bearing is 1/2".  I will appreciate any help I can get on identifying it
and advice as to where to buy a new one.

Thanks,
Bill Alburty E-12 Kansas