Re: (ET) Odd charger problem.

Yup, I drill out the spot welds or use a grinder from inside the old box, leaving the fender flanges intact. A light sanding or grinding from inside the box will make the location of the welds very obvious. Then as suggested pan-head screws or pop-rivets to put on the new box.

I am indeed out of stock of the yellow battery boxes at the moment... more on the way, ready in a couple of weeks. I just updated the web site to allow pre-ordering.

In the meantime, I do have the boxes in other colors (I-5 orange or Wheelhorse-ish red). I also have the box complete with fenders in yellow (or orange or red). The box only is easy to ship regular mail/UPS. The box with fenders is the trick for shipping as "oversize" so in person pick-up is better.

Jim Coate
www.ElectricTractorStore.com