Re: (ET) Lift motor ideas?

Actually I would not focus so much on the lift motor as the lift pivot points. I've noticed on my E20 that the roller on the tractor needs a lot of lubrication or the belt just slips over it. Which when you're lifting a blower is a *lot* of friction. And when it's cold you have to add the friction of the cold grease as well.

Likewise, the blower roller is nothing to write home about. I wonder if one could replace both rollers with some sort of roller-bearing assembly. That way it would only have to lift the implement, not implement+friction.

Any thoughts?