Re: (ET) Hybrid Electrak?

There has been a handful of times over the years where I supplemented the ET with a 100' extension cord right to the old ET charger. Still quiet and only takes a few seconds to hook up. Not to mention cheap!

I usually had one of the kids help out with cord management so I would not run it over, or worse yet, get it in the blower!

If no one was around to help, I clamped a 4-6 foot bar (with the cord taped to the end of it) to the top of the cab so that any cord I was dragging along was way to the right (or left) the tractor's path. This worked well when backing up too.

Dean