(ET) snow

Back when I was still working wife used to clear drive so I could get back up to the garage. She really liked blowing snow with the E-12. We'de get typical drifts where she would drive in a few feet with the blower "up" th get over the snow height - that's with drift cutters. Then back up, lower blower and get the rest. She could do the whole drive - about 175 ft on one charge.

Now with the wxr pattern changed we don't see anywhere near that much - and we're in WNY so called snow country. (;-')

wombat