From: "Banks, Michael J." <BanksM zhi com>
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Sent: Fri, January 14, 2011 10:25:10 AM
Subject: (ET) Hybrid Electrak?

I have a 200’ driveway that is paved and flat, but here in New England we just got hit with 19” of snow.     The E12 tractor got about 3 feet out of the garage before it couldn’t go any farther.    I put the snow thrower on and I made it down the driveway and almost back to garage before my batteries didn’t have enough charge to throw snow.

Has anybody tried hooking a gas powered generator up to the tractor to extend its range for extreme cases like this?