(ET) New tires, sweet!

Well, at the advice of the list I got a new set of Carlisle Turf master tires installed. Big difference, it no longer feels like I am driving on rocks and my lawn might be happier too. So I hitched up the mower and did the hill.

Notes: With the T105's out and the Bb600's in the nose the tractor is much lighter in the front. I don't like that, might need to add some lead weights up front or something. Anyone know where to get 50 pound lead weights? Maybe some barbells or the like under the batteries. Steering however is nicer on level ground. Maybe I can custom build a weight slab for the front tines.

Anyway, tractor is ready for the summer at last.

Chris