Re: (ET) New Member

Sorry, I can't read this message.  Please don't type like you're using a
cell phone!  Make sentences!  Use some capitalization and punctuation!

You have to realize that a fair number of us here are medieval to old
f**ts.
 A lot of us don't have the experience or patience to decode this noise.

When you're asking a question, I think it's polite to write it so the
people
you're asking can read it easily.  Using more of OUR time to save a little
of YOURS is just not very considerate, in my view.

Please use the English (I hope) you learned in school.  Thanks.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA