(ET) New Member

Hello all, I have a new idea egt200 I just picked up last month with a mower deck snow blower and a real egt power inverter the rotary type that plugs into the accessory outlet it was all working when picked it up the person I bought it from lifted the blower with the egt and backed it on the trailer so it was all working but the deal did not include that Batteries as he wanted them for his golf cart so now Iam in battery shock Iam located in Ontario Canada and the cheapest batteries I can find are $137.00 each and there is a 6 month wait list for used or rebuilt batteries  and they are $60.00 each when there available I have checked the local gulf courses and there all spoken for the guys up here use them for there electric trolling motorsI am in a big fishing area by lake Huron and George bay .
Any help by local ET owners would be appreciated
PS would deep cycle marine motors work Canadian tire has them on sale

Thanks David Haas