Re: (ET) Bill Gunn's Elec-Trak parts

      Depending on the stainless used the dies might not like it.The former Allegheny Ludlum used to do custom stainless body stampings for FoMoCo.{Have you every seen a sixties vintage stainless T-Bird ?} The biggest problem they encountered was each die set would do enough panels for half a dozen cars. Then it was game over. :(

RJ

harry landis wrote:
When making the decks, you might consider punching a few out of stainless. It's not all that much more expensive. Or at least hot dip galvanizing them.

Harry Landis