Re: (ET) Bill Gunn's Elec-Trak parts

The previous deal that would have sent everything to somewhere in South Amaerica did indeed fall through. Fortunately Bill reconsidered things and now we will be resurrecting the ET parts business here in North America. And yes, information on the OE suppliers that would still run off otherwise unavailable parts for him is most definately included. And this includes access to the die for stamping new mower decks :-)

Note that e-mail replies to the above address will not go through
(anti-spam protection). If you want to contact me directly, use the "contact us" form on the website at
http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

- Jim Coate