To: "et" <Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: (ET) More Power Inverters

How about:

http://www.staber.com/

recommended to me by one of our illustrious members. And a fine machine
as well. And uses very little energy - they spec it to run off an
inverter (1500W inverter recommended). Not a cheap machine, not
inexpensive either!

- SteveS

Mike Wallace wrote:
 Bosch is the only
company making (I should say assembling) a washer in the USA.  Kinda sad
when a German based company is the only one.

Mike in KY