-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Daniel
Childress
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 8:38 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) put put

>All

        How great the etrak chops up the leaves.  Neighbors go back and
forth, round and round blowing the leaves around their yards. I just
drive around in reverse and they disappear.  However, my wife explained
that she watched me go "put-put" around the yard.  What a put down for
an etracker.  We go HUMMMMMMMMMM.
Dan