Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:40:54 EDT
From: Wahootonic aol com
Subject: (ET) Side Discharge

I'm having trouble with my E-20 side discharge. I can't remember if I had
the problem when I put it away or not. I use it to vacuum leaves with a trac
vac. The problem is it will not discharge from the side, everything piles up
under center blade. Baffles look O.K., and blades have not changed. Blades look

like they are spinning all right. Any one ever had this problem? Thanks.
Wahootonic