Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:40:54 EDT
From: Wahootonic aol com <mailto:Wahootonic aol com>
Subject: (ET) Side Discharge

I'm <mailto:elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts eduI%27m> having trouble with my E-20 side discharge. I can't remember if I had the problem when I put it away or not. I use it to vacuum leaves with a trac vac. The problem is it will not discharge from the side, everything piles up under center blade. Baffles look O.K., and blades have not changed. Blades look like they are spinning all right. Any one ever had this problem? Thanks. Wahootonic