(ET) Dead sweeper motor, need new one

Well, the sweeper motor died this morning, right at the beginning of leaf season.

Cause of failure is shorted armature windings. Symptoms are "chugging" aand popping the klixon even on the bench. Bypass Klixon and wires catch fire.

Anyway, does anyone have a good long thin motor for sale? Or even better an armature from one that isn't bad.

This makes the third shorted armature I've seen in my years of ET ownership; can these be rewound or are they garbage?

Chris