(ET) Thanks for your help!

ETers
    I made my first posting to your site on 24 July 2006. You guys are wizards with electric, I only understand about 1/3 of what is going on but one way or another, I have kept my E15EA running for years.
    My latest problem was the "blue flash" that says you went into reverse while going forward, didn't know that was a no-no! Reading all the entries since then pertaining to "relays" has provided me with information that has built up my confidence on what to try fixing.
    I have an older E15AA which I have been using for spare parts, along with Bill Gunn's input and parts. I took all my old relays to North East, PA (near Erie) in August. I had fried one of Bill Gunn's new relays by that time. My nephew told me how to fix my problems in a 1/2 hour, then took the 5 old relays and made 3 good one which he checked out on 36 volts. He also showed me how to wire the 2 Gunn relays after cutting the fried points out, and now make one fwd and one rev, no switching! Even gave me a wiring diagram for them.
    Very timidly, I connected all the "EA" wires to 2 old relays, tractor now functions again with all speeds, fwd/rev. Great news, I told my wife we didn't have to move since the tractor could now plow snow again!
    I do not mow, but use the ET as a workhorse around my acre lot with a JD dump trailer, as I don't walk too good on rough ground. It's a life saver to plow my 200' gravel driveway, which is 3 cars wide for 1/2 of its length near the garage.
    Your group is very prolific, fills up my email box, so by the end of the month, I'll unsubscribe, but continue to monitor your site.
    Sometime in next 5 years, I'll have two (2) E15's on the market, no rusted boxes, both have been garaged for their total life. The "EA" ought to be running, the "AA" has been used for spare parts, but today it has all it's tires, drive motor, gearbox, speed control, and contactors. Jerry Rhodes was going to stop in some time for the 3 mower motors, no decks.
    I agree that GE made a strong reliable tractor for it's time, and I've really enjoyed working with it. I think of these E15s as part of my GE Pension after working at GE for 42 years!
    You guys have taken these tractors to another level, keep up the renovations, thanks for your help!
John Rodencal
Cincinnati, OH.