(ET) E-bay insanity

>"Incase you haven't noticed, there seems to be one person trying to corner >the market on Elec-Trak items. He is the one who is spending upwards of >$150.00for EACH manual he .... E-bay name is d... (suppressed at his request)."

Something tells me d... (suppressed at his request) is ebay user oldphoneguy, and actually purchases under other usernames.  Maybe not, but d... (suppressed at his request) and oldphoneguy have prevented me from buying many items, regardless of the price I have been willing to pay....

Just takes the fun out of trying to get stuff on ebay.

Perry Cain