Re: (ET) New Elec-Traks

Figuring this to be market research - you are asking the wrong people.
We already got our tractors, we got em real cheap, and even with their
rust warts and blemishes, love em to death and wouldn't part with em til
we choose to move into Sr citizens apartments.

However;  What we need in the market for the general public is a tractor
with about the capability of the larger John Deeres you see at Home Depot
- with a front deck std and optional plow and snowblower - at about the
same price (adjusted for inflation, perhaps 20% more) as the present gas
version.  It would be simpler to build, easier to service in warranty,
and without that complex lift mechanism and mandated safety circuits of
the gasser, cost them about the same to build (perhaps less) in similar
quantities.
    They would only need 2 models.  A 'rider'  like the little
Wheelhorse, and a full feature estate sized machine like we got.  And
they would be acclaimed as heroes of the energy revolution for building
them by every green organization and individual in the world.

Dave
Weymouth MA