Re: (ET) Electrak Show??

Unfortunately no.

We ran out of time at the event. Then when I got home I worked on it some
more, got it somewhat running but the controller kept dropping out the
contactor. I ended up smoking the controller. It went on the back burner at
that point. While it was running I was not exactly impressed with the
performance. It is very impoortant to set the parameters up correctly with
sep-ex motor and the Curtis 1244 was not the right controller for the GE
motor. Also I did not have readily available access to a controller
programmerso made it difficult to adjust controller parameters.

I am currently (slowly) swapping it out to an ET snowthrower motor. The
control of the series motor is dirt simple and I believe the snow motor is
more powerful than the drive motor anyway.
--
Stay Charged!
Hump