Re: (ET) Electrak Show??

Hi Joel

YAH that was Tony's place.  But we meet in CT now.  Tony had a fire
recently, a truck ran over the banking in back and destroyed most of the
shop and part of the house.  Even destroyed 'Red Beastie'  his most
excellent 40 battery 120VDC pickup.  He'll be recovering from that but is
temporarily inactive with the EV's even though still President of our
group. (I wonder if his Etrak survived?)

Prius?  you're halfway there now to '0 petroleum' - good choice.  We have
a lot of Priii as members and to get to far away CT meetings we 'Prius
pool'.  Like car pools but a lot more efficient fuelwise.