Re: (ET) Electrak Show??

Hi Joel

OK on the Prius.  You're halfway there anyway to 'zero emissions, zero
gas consumption' .  Good choice.   If you ride those bikes, you're
averaging her fuel mileage with zero so it's more than halfway there.

Yes it was Tony's.  He had a fire (truck came down the banking in back
causing a fire destroyed the shop and part of the house - also destroyed
Tony's 'Red Beastie'  120V 40 battery pickup (perhaps the prettiest and
most well designed PEV in New England).  Tony, although still President,
is temporarily inactive EV wise (I wonder how his Etrak snow machine
fared  it was in the shop area)
We're meeing at  VP Bob Rice's place in CT now.   We 'Prius pool' to this
meeting (like a car pool but more efficient).  Several Priii in the club
now.  But we're still converting to PEV's.  Bob is likely done welding
his rear battery compartment now, just started last time I was there.
Motor and controller in, not an awful lot left to do.

Ok on the cargo bike.  Like to see one of those with bout a 250W
motorwheel up front.  What a grocery lugger and commuter she would be.

There should be a few  PEV's out there for sale so check before you take
the 'conversion' plunge.  You just missed Jack Gretta's MG conversion (he
passed away recently, one of the pre-70's EV pioneers).

Check our website http://www,neeaa.org  which we didn't have back then
when you were going to Tony's.  Get the free download.  And if you ain't
getting our Enewsletter let me or Brian know will get U on it.   Lot of
things happening now due to both AIT and WKTEC. It's exciting times and
finally, intelligient questions coming to us EV guys

Regards

Dave
Weymouth MA
Secy NEEAA