[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(ET) Removing Decals
Hi. I have a Wheel Horse B-145 that I would like to repaint. I need a lot of info so here goes:
1. Can I still obtain new decals for this tractor?
2. If not, is there a way to remove the old decals safely and re-use them?
3. Is there anyone who re-produces decals for the Elec Trak tractors?
4. What is the best way to remove the old paint?
5. After stripping off the old paint, how should the metal be prepped and what type of product should be
6. What is the paint code(s) for the Wheel Horse tractor? Is it the same as the Toro red of today?
7. What type of primer and paint should be used to repaint the tractor?
I guess that will do for now. I have many things I need to know and parts that I will have to get to restore this tractor. I will tell more aboout this tractor later. Thanks for any and all advise to this new and first time owner.
Ron in Michigan