Re: (ET) cordless electric mower

YAH I remeber that.  Matter of fact, he was in Current EVents several
times - could look it up.   As I remember he did quite a bit with oddball
battery setups.

In the Feb 05 issue of Car and Driver, there's a photo of a Jr rail type
dragster that's run solely on wind and Photovoltaic power.  Using, I
believe lead acid, he knocked the sox off the others in th class, set
such a record with the Juniors that a new NHRA class had to be created,
Jr electric drags.  He (Brent Singleton from Utah) is the only one in
that class.

Dave
Weymouth MA