Re: (ET) Removing Decals

Last yr I did half of my Wheelhorse with Wal Mart spray can fire engine
red. Can hardly tell the difference between it and unfaded original
color.   All I did to prep her was sanded the rusty parts and primed em
with rust primer.  As to decals, check  places that used to sell
Wheelhorse they have a number to call for parts.  My side decals are
lookin real good so when time coms to finish that paint job, will mask
them.

Dave
Weymouth MA