Re: (ET) cordless electric mower

If you are randomly blowing fuses for no apparent reason, try the same
amp fuse but a different type - a time lag. We used to call them 'slo
blow'  but the difference is only microseconds - the thing is that they
will withstand a high 'turn on' surge or reactive transient.  If it's a
'mini' fuse and you can't fet a time lag to fit, change the fuseholder to
conventional 3AG ( old automotive) size.
    The same thing happens to some, especially solid state TV sets etc
that came equipped with a time lag after some dunderhead replaced it with
a conventional fuse.

Advice from one who spent near 30 yrs repairing home lectronics (before I
got smart and quit that rat race against throwaway foriegn sourced
craptronics.) (At present do not even own a TV set.   Consider em a time
sink that brainwashes people.

Dave
Weymouth MA