Re: (ET) cordless electric mower

RE: the B and D wheel caps.  If you have a largeish Ace Hardware
franchise near you they carry new ones - but be sure they do before you
take the old ones off the only way they will come off, which is by
busting them.

Sometimes Home Depot has those wheel caps in the hardware dept.

To put the new ones on - hammer em on.   Just had to do the same thing to
my 2 wheel trash barrel handcart.  New wheels and caps.

One of our members in the New England Chapter EAA (NEEAA)
http:www.neeaa.org
 took one of those B and D type mowers, put a 12V battery on it and a
1500 watt 120V DC/AC inverter.  Mows real good but is so heavy it sinks
into the ground if it's even slightly wet.  He don't have enough lawn for
an Etrak.

Dave
Weymouth MA