Re: (ET) panels - materials besides steel ?

At 10:46 PM 6/11/2006 -0400, Jim Coate wrote:
I had thought that stainless steel would survive the acid just fine, but
recent posts make me wonder?

Well, it will probably be better than steel and some types will be better than others. It just won't be immune.

As to how much better? Anyone care to experiment?

Robert

" 'Freedom' has no meaning of itself. There are always restrictions, be they legal, genetic, or physical. If you don't believe me, try to chew a radio signal. " -- Kelvin Throop, III
http://www.aeolusdevelopment.com/